Fees & Rebates
- $175.57 per hour for initial and ongoing visits (in line with NDIS pricing).
- Shorter sessions may be negotiated. Aquatic Physiotherapy sessions are usually 30 minutess
- Kellyand Darryl are registered for the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) www.ndis.gov.au Check online using the Access Checker to see if your child/ teen is eligible. We are able to invoice NDIS directly so no out of pocket expenses apply for therapy. Self managing or Plan Managing is often an easier choice to have more flexibility with your child/ teen's NDIS plan.
- Medicare rebates including the Chronic Disease Plan or EPC (Enhanced Primary Care Plan) can be used. GPs are able to set up these care plans.
- Darryl is a registered provider under the Mental Health Care Plan which is a Medicare rebate.
- Private health care funds will usually provide a rebate for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, check the details of this with your health fund.